In its first two years of operation, the company has attracted grant awards and contracts totalling almost 400,000 US dollars.
- We have recently been contracted by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office to create media activities which challenge gender-based violence amongst the refugee communities of Syria.
- On behalf of the multinational media development organisation Internews we created and delivered online training courses in Arabic and Persian for mid-career journalists in the Middle East.
- We are working in Nigeria with the British Council, the Department for International Development and Ahmado Bello University to develop a postgraduate diploma in conflict-sensive reporting.
- We run the media development and training aspects of the East Africa Cup, a sport-for-development event for young people from Burundi, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda.
- We produced the launch video for International Inspiration, one of the London 2012 legacy charities which aims to transform young people’s lives through sport.
- We have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Media High Council of Rwanda to support development of the media there.